Deciding that you want to buy a car is one of those decisions that excite and trouble you at the same time. The reason behind it is that after that decision comes the steps of choosing a car based on several criteria, making regular visits to local showrooms to understand about the options that you have and finally negotiating with them to get the best prices and offers on the car that you have chosen.
Autoportal is an online portal to help you with the process of car buying by guiding you in all the steps of buying a car, starting from the step where you decide on one car till the step where you finally get your car.
Autoportal provides you a lot of choices from the best diesel and petrol car models available in India. Here you will find a list of petrol and diesel cars along with their prices, like Tata Hexa on-road price, Maruti Suzuki Eeco car price or any car model of your choice. Some of the top variants among diesel cars on Autoportal include Maruti Suzuki Eeco car, Baleno, Swift, Dzire, Tata Tiago, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elite i20, etc. Some of the best variants among petrol cars that are in high demand at Autoportal include Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Dzire, Hyundai Creta, Honda WR-V and many more such models from different brands.
You can browse through a wide range of diesel and petrol cars at Autoportal. The website has lots of car options in every category.
Let us compare petrol and diesel cars in general, and understand about the pros and cons of these cars.
- Due to high registration charges, the diesel cars are generally on the pricier side.
- How much distance you travel every day is also an important factor in deciding which fuel type you should buy. For short distance travels even on a daily basis, petrol cars are preferable, whereas for long distance travels, it is always recommended to buy a diesel car because you get high mileage with diesel cars and thus they prove to be more cost effective.
- For a lot of people, the price of the fuel is also a major factor in deciding, since there is a significant difference between the diesel and petrol prices, and diesel is much
- Diesel car users would know that maintaining a diesel car is costlier than keeping up with the maintenance costs of a petrol car, as diesel engines degrade in productivity and quality much sooner than the petrol engines, and thus they prove to be high in maintenance. Petrol engines, however, prove to be very effective and stay in great shape for a long time requiring lesser maintenance.
- Another deciding factor is the resale value. In the Indian market, you will get a higher resale value for diesel cars than petrol versions despite the fact that petrol cars perform better and stay in great shape for longer, and thus they win in this segment.
- Petrol cars are more environment friendly than diesel Diesel engines emit particulate matter and high level of nitrogen oxide, which causes a lot of pollution.